Get 30% off this month when you try our services!
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is a platform to conduct written exams, interviews and all formalities of recruitment on behalf of Indian Public Sector Banks.
IBPS holds four different exams within a year, and each exam takes place within a period of three to four months. These include:
● IBPS SO: This examination is for “Specialist Officers”. Scale 1 SO offers grade management services at the junior level across areas like HR, IT, Marketing, Law etc. Scale 2 SO requires specializations like an MBA, PG, PGDBM, CFA etc plus work experience.
● IBPS Clerk: This includes two exams - The preliminaries and the mains, and is organized for recruitment to clerical posts.
● IBPS PO: This also includes two exams - the preliminaries and the mains. An interview process follows the exam. Graduates are free to apply to this post and those who qualify are inducted as AM on a probationary basis.
● IBPS RRB: Group A personnel of the scale 1, 2 & 3, and group B personnel are recruited via this exam. All the necessary degrees and work experience are required for this exam.
SBI Exams are conducted by the State Bank of India to hire eligible candidates for various posts like:
1. SBI Probationary Officer (PO)
2. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates)
3. SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO/ SO)
1. SBI PO Exam
It is also known as the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Exam. The SBI PO exam particularly selects candidates for the management cadre of the bank. The selected candidates are deputed to the role of Probationary Officers during the training phase and are moved on to management roles on completion of their training.
2. SBI Clerk Exam
The SBI Clerk Exam mainly recruits new employees in the position of Junior Associates for the clerical cadre of the bank.
3. SBI SO Exam
The SBI SO exam aims to recruit Specialist Officers(SO) for the bank. SBI Specialist Officer aspirants have to mandatorily fulfil the minimum SBI SO eligibility requirements to appear in the SBI Selection Process set by State Bank of India. The selection process of this exam primarily consists of an interview which emphasizes on the work experience and specialization of the candidates.
The RBI Grade B Officer post in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is a highly-esteemed government job in India. For recruitment into the posts, Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Grade B Exam annually, drawing participation from lakhs of students. Besides working in a reputed role with the central bank of the country, the numerous perks offered to an RBI Grade B Officer makes it the most sought-after job among a large number of students.
The selection of a Grade B officer happens through a country wide competitive exam. This exam is conducted in three phases: Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Every year LIC exams are conducted to recruit thousands of candidates from all over India for various domains.
LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India the largest insurance company in the country.
It is a state-owned insurance company and investment group headquartered in Mumbai.
LIC releases recruitment notifications annually for eligible candidates to fill in various posts in varied domains under different exams.
The recruitment process of different exams in Life insurance corporation is mainly done through written exam and interview.
LIC Exam Posts are as under: