Get 30% off this month when you try our services!
The RRB NTPC is a competitive exam for the non-technical posts conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. The full form of NTPC is Non-Technical Popular Categories.
The recruitment process will involve the following stages of examination:
Based on the performance of candidates in the Stage-1 and Stage-2 exam, they would be required to go for the Skill Test/Aptitude Test/Document Verification.
There are different tests for candidates appearing for posts such as:
No. Name of the post
1 Junior Clerk cum
2 Accounts Clerk cum
3 Junior Time Keeper
4 Trains Clerk
5 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
6 Traffic Assistant
7 Goods Guard
8 Senior Commercial
9 Senior Clerk cum
10 Junior Account
11 Senior Time Keeper
13 Station Master
RRB NTPC Selection Process Summary:
RRB NTPC Stage-1 Exam Pattern
Intelligence & Reasoning 30
General Awareness 40
Time in Minutes - 90
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%. These percentages of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB NTPC Stage-2 Exam Pattern
Intelligence & Reasoning 35
General Awareness 50
Time in Minutes - 120
RRB NTPC Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
(Only for candidates who have opted for Traffic Assistant and Station Master)
· Qualifying marks: The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify.
· This is applicable to all candidates irrespective of community or category and no relaxation in the minimum T- Score is permissible.
· Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test batteries of CBAT for considering them for the post of SM/TA.
· The CBAT shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi.
· There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
· Merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the CBAT, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the 2nd Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in CBAT.
Typing Skill Test (TST)
· Qualifying in nature.
· Eight times the number of vacancies will be called for typing test.
· The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
Document Verification (DV)
Based on the performance of candidates in 2nd Stage CBT and based on the performance of candidates in both 2nd Stage CBT and CBAT/TST (as applicable), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
Railway Coaching, NTPC Coaching
Mangalore, Udupi, Puttur