Staff Selection Commission is a government organization has authority to conduct various Exams like CGL (Tier I/II/III) CHSL/MTS/JE Exam to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments.
[SSC-CGL] COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION- INSPECTOR IN CENTRAL EXCISE DEPARTMENT, SUB-INSPECTOR in CBI, ASSISTANT, AUDITOR,JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, UDC and OTHER GOVERNMENT POST
Candidates who appear in this examination get the Group B and Group C positions like inspector of income tax / central excise and preventive officer etc. There are 04 Tiers of SSC CGL Examination, the examination pattern of all the examinations are given below.
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam conducted annually by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) consists of four tiers, i.e., Tier – I, Tier – II, Tier – III and Tier – IV. We have compiled the detailed subject-wise syllabus of SSC CGL 2018-19 Exam including latest pattern of Tier – I, Tier – II, Tier – III and Tier – IV exams which will help you in preparing for the exam in a systematic manner.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
· SSC CGL Tier I Exam will be computer based examination.
· SSC CGL will be organized in two languages, Hindi and English.
· 100 questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness/ General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. 60 minutes duration with negative marking for an incorrect response.
· Aspirants have to attempt complete exam in 1 hour.
· There will be 2 marks gifted to the student to attempt right answer.
· There will be negative marking also applied of 0.50 marks to attempt wrong answer.
SSC CGL Tier I is mandatory for all the posts and its marks are added for further process as well. If you do not clear cut-off of Tier I Exam then you will not be eligible for Tier II. Above table shows the section wise breakup of questions and marks asked in SSC CGL Tier I exam.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern
In Tier II two papers are conducted on the same day. One is Quantitative Aptitude and the second one is English. In addition, for the posts of JSO and AAO, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are conducted respectively.
· SSC CGL Tier II will also be computer based exam.
· Question paper will be in both languages of Hindi and English.
· Quantitative Abilities, Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics) and English Language & Comprehension.
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern
· Descriptive paper for Essay Writing, Letter/Application Writing, Passage Writing. The paper is conducted for a duration of 1 hour for 100 marks.
SSC CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern
· Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test for 15 minutes. This exam is qualifying in nature. No negative marking and no marks allotted.
SSC CGL Coaching, Competitive Exam, Govt Exam
Mangalore, Udupi, Puttur