A nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the various Civil Services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS).
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should be Graduate or pursued Degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India and Final Year Candidates can apply.
Minimum of 21 Yrs to Maximum of 32 Yrs on 1st August of the year of the Examination
• A maximum of three years for OBC candidates
• A maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a SC/ST candidates
• Six attempts for General category candidates and OBC category candidates under the Creamy layer
• Nine attempts for OBC category candidates
• To SCs/STs, No limit on the number of attempts
• For IAS and IPS, a candidate must be a citizen of India
Consists of Three stages
• Stage I : Preliminary examination
• Stage II: Main examination
• Stage III: Personality Test (Interview)
Civil Service Exam, IAS Coaching, IPS Coaching
Mangalore, Udupi, Puttur